| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in April is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 130.2mm (5.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: