| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in August is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is faintly wet. Around 180.5mm (7.1in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: