| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in February is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little damp. Some 153.6mm (6in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: