| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in January is very cool at 2.6 °C (36.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.3 °C (31.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in January is quite sopping. A sizable 235.7mm (9.3in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: