| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in July is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is wettish. Around 192.2mm (7.6in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:06 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: