| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in June is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly wettish. Around 161mm (6.3in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: