| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in March is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry. Some 129.8mm (5.1in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: