| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in May is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 128mm (5in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: