| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in November is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in November is quite sopping. A sizable 236.8mm (9.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: