| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in September is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat soggy. A hearty 259.4mm (10.2in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: