| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wajima in October is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in October is very slightly soggy. Around 177.8mm (7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:35 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Wajima October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Wajima, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Wajima: